Careers at Packerland
We are Hiring! Technology Support Specialist
Packerland Brokerage Services, a nationally recognized Broker Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, is expanding! Since 1994, our company has continued to grow and thrive, and we are excited to have talented individuals like you join the Packerland Team! Due to this growth, we are now seeking a Technology Support Specialist to join our dynamic team.
The Technology Support position will have general database maintenance responsibilities in various internal systems, including routine downloads, data entry, maintenance, reporting, and queries. This position will work with sales representatives to review and promote third party technology solutions for advisors. This position will support internal staff with basic IT troubleshooting issues that arise in the normal course of day to day operations, acting as a help desk. This position will also be heavily involved in digital transformation initiatives, automating document workflows, and creating internal efficiencies.
Principal Responsibilities will include the following (duties may be modified or additional duties assigned):
- Responsible for discovering vulnerabilities and risks in networks, software systems and data centers
- Maintaining and supporting internal users to keep productivity at optimum levels
- Assisting new and existing representatives with Packerland technology offerings
- Periodically review Packerland's technology offerings, identify gaps and review potential solutions
- Utilize systems to manage digital transformation initiatives, automate document workflow, and create internal efficiencies
Qualifications & Skills
Education: College degree preferred but not required in lieu of experience.
Experience: A minimum of two years’ experience working with databases (CRM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience running queries, imports and exports in databases
- Experience with electronic imaging systems
- Familiarity with basic PC troubleshooting
Packerland Brokerage Services offers competitive compensation and benefits. Packerland Brokerage Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Packerland Brokerage Services, Inc.
Founded in 1994 and located in Green Bay, WI, Packerland Brokerage Services is a Broker-Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). Packerland supports independent financial advisers nationwide and empowers them to grow and manage successful independent businesses. Packerland Brokerage Services, licensed to offer securities, investment advisory services, and products, is a member of both FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SIPC (the Securities Investor Protection Corporation).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Flexible schedules for staff, which include working up to 40% of the time remotely after a 60-day introductory period.
Ability to commute/relocate: Green Bay, WI 54313: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: Technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location