We are hiring! Administrative Assistant - Brokerage Operations Department
We are searching for an enthusiastic team player who will be responsible for providing internal admin support and customer service support to our representatives and advisers.
- Prepare and process incoming and outgoing paperwork
- Provide customer service support to financial advisers and clients via email and phone
- Perform data entry and scanning functions for all paperwork
- Provide other internal and external administrative support as needed, including, but not limited to, preparing reports for Principal review, entering data on various blotters, monitoring incoming email, and any other assigned tasks
- Associates degree in related field preferred but not required
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with both telephone and in-person contacts
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently or with a project team
Packerland Brokerage Services offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Packerland Brokerage Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you meet these requirements, email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line Administrative Assistant - Brokerage Operations Department.