COVID-19 Outbreak – Packerland Brokerage Services Business Continuity Measures
Packerland Brokerage Services is taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously and has business continuity plans in place. Our plans enable our employees to continue serving our clients and minimize any possible interruptions in the services we provide. Below is a highlight of some of the measures we've taken to date.
Packerland Business Continuity Planning Measures:
- Enable employees to conduct business remotely by providing them with the necessary equipment and internet connectivity
- Reschedule internal meetings and continue to communicate effectively via email, phone, and teleconferencing
- Close the office to the public except for deliveries and business drop off
- Communicate regularly with all employees to provide COVID-19 and business continuity planning updates
- Halt all business-related travel until further notice
- Alter the way we communicate in the office to ensure social distancing
Packerland Brokerage Services will monitor any changes or developments around COVID-19 and will make updates to our business plan accordingly. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our representatives, our clients of representatives, and our employees. Although some of our team are working remotely, it's business as usual and we continue to stay on schedule. Our Transition, Direct Business, Brokerage Operations, and Compliance Teams are steadily working to meet all requests and are readily adapting to any changes.
We are always here to help you with our reliable service. Please take care of yourself, your families, and the ones you love. We are thinking of all of our representatives and the financial advisor community -- we will get through this right along with you.
Packerland Representatives – you are still be able to reach Packerland staff via email and their same everyday phone lines – please contact us anytime during our normal business hours.
Clients of Packerland Representatives (financial advisors) – as usual, please contact your financial advisor with any questions or requests.
Packerland Brokerage Services