We are hiring! Brokerage Operations Specialist
Packerland Brokerage Services, Inc., a nationally recognized Broker Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, is seeking a qualified Securities Principal to join our dynamic team as Brokerage Operations Specialist.
The Brokerage Operations Specialist will provide customer service to Packerland registered representatives through the processing of daily brokerage transactions, opening of accounts, providing principal suitability review of brokerage transactions, enforcing policy, as well as providing overall support to the Brokerage Department.
Principal Responsibilities will include the following (duties may be modified or additional duties assigned):
- Execute securities trades on behalf of customers and Packerland representatives
- Follow up on outstanding requests from Packerland representatives and our clearing firm
- Process distribution and transfer requests
- Enforce Not-In-Good-Order (NIGO) policy
- Ensure compliance with Packerland Written Supervisory Procedures
- Maintain knowledge of FINRA/regulatory, clearing firm and Packerland policies and procedures
- Support the Brokerage Operations Manager with any assigned tasks
Qualifications & Skills
Education: College degree preferred but not required in lieu of significant brokerage trade desk experience
Experience: A minimum of two years working in the financial services industry
Licenses: Series 7, 24 and 63 required. Licensing track will include 4, 52/53, and 65/66
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with both telephone and in-person contacts
- Strong organization and time management skills, including ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently or with a project team
About Packerland Brokerage Services, Inc.
Founded in 1994 and located in Green Bay, WI, Packerland Brokerage Services is a Broker-Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). Packerland supports independent financial advisers nationwide and empowers them to grow and manage successful independent businesses. Packerland Brokerage Services, licensed to offer securities, investment advisory services, and products, is a member of both FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SIPC (the Securities Investor Protection Corporation).
Packerland Brokerage Services offers competitive compensation and benefits. Packerland Brokerage Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.