We are hiring! Database/Operations Specialist
Packerland Brokerage Services, a nationally recognized Broker Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, is expanding! Since 1994, our company has continued to grow and thrive, and we are excited to have talented individuals like you join the Packerland Team! Due to this growth, we are now seeking an Operations Specialist to join our dynamic team.
The Operations Specialist will effectively support the Director of Finance and Operations with the day-to-day duties within the Finance and Operations department. This position will perform database entry, research, and maintenance, field incoming calls from Packerland Representatives and outside vendors, as well as help troubleshoot commission and IT issues as they arise.
Principal Responsibilities will include the following (duties may be modified or additional duties assigned):
- Field incoming requests from representatives regarding operations questions
- Improve the commissions processes, implement data downloads, and resolve commissions issues as they arise
- Organize and present data to internal and external customers using database exports and spreadsheets
- Maintain and update internal databases with regular maintenance and downloads of data
- Assist the finance department with representative billing and check blotter review
Qualifications & Skills
Education: College degree preferred but not required
- Familiarity with relational databases, queries/report writing, and Excel
- Commissions, insurance, or securities background preferred, but not required
Licenses: SIE/Series 99 will be required within 180 days of hire
- MS Office
About Packerland Brokerage Services, Inc.
Founded in 1994 and located in Green Bay, WI, Packerland Brokerage Services is a Broker-Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). Packerland supports independent financial advisers nationwide and empowers them to grow and manage successful independent businesses. Packerland Brokerage Services, licensed to offer securities, investment advisory services, and products, is a member of both FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SIPC (the Securities Investor Protection Corporation).
Packerland Brokerage Services offers competitive compensation and benefits. Packerland Brokerage Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.