We are hiring! Data Entry Specialist
Packerland Brokerage Services, Inc., a nationally recognized Broker Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time employment position.
Principal Responsibilities will include the following (duties may be modified or additional duties assigned):
- Enter hard copy data electronically, accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate data within internal operating systems for reporting purposes
- Perform electronic filing and scanning as needed
Qualifications & Skills
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: A minimum of one year data entry experience
- Strong keyboard and data entry skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, including ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently or with a project team
About Packerland Brokerage Services, Inc.
Founded in 1994 and located in Green Bay, WI, Packerland Brokerage Services is a Broker-Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). Packerland supports independent financial advisers nationwide and empowers them to grow and manage successful independent businesses. Packerland Brokerage Services, licensed to offer securities, investment advisory services, and products, is a member of both FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and SIPC (the Securities Investor Protection Corporation).
Packerland Brokerage Services offers competitive compensation and benefits. Packerland Brokerage Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.